After a year off, I’m delighted to share the news that the elective in Designing Better Futures will be offered on the MBA at Said Business School during summer 2018 in response to student demand.
This elective will take place in early July in Oxford and in London, including
- a live project with an external partner, details to be confirmed
- a day-long workshop in which the MBA cohort will collaborate with MA students from Central Saint Martins, taking place in the inspiring surroundings of CSM’s building at Kings Cross in London
- visits to leading London design studios, both in-house teams in large organisations and up-and-coming creative agencies
- opportunities to read and discuss the leading research discussing design thinking and service design
- case studies of organisations using design thinking and service design including businesses, public sector and government.
New elements this year will include
- a stronger emphasis on systems thinking and futures
- critical discussion of applying design thinking in organisations and in response to social or policy issues.